The webinar ‘European funds and sustainability. Opportunities for companies’ is an activity of the Enterprise Europe Network organized by the Technological Institute of the Canary Islands, in collaboration with the TOURISME project . It will take place online on March 4, from 11:30 to 13:30 CET.
The objective is to identify the instruments and programs of the European Union, as well as to describe their main keys and aspects to take into account when submitting applications for funding. Likewise, the program aims to learn how companies approach sustainability. The webinar targets all people, professionals and companies interested in sustainability and its financing through the set of financial programs and instruments of the European Union in the new 2021-2027 framework.
The webinars’ agenda will revolve around following topics:
- European financial framework for the period 2022-2027.
- Sustainability in the regional policy of the European Union.
- Programs and financing instruments of the European Union.
- Practical case of access to European financing mechanisms.
- Review of success stories.
- Questions and closure.