What do we offer?Trainings for knowledge transfer, matchmaking events for international cooperation and knowledge exchanges, and tailored mentoring and financial support to access environmental certifications.
These capacity building activities will enable you to put in place sustainable practices in your business by consuming less energy and resources, producing less waste and offering new ways of traveling in line with the markets, among others.
Depending on your objectives you will set for your business, you could be funded up to 7,000€ (4,000€ in Cyprus) if you are selected to participate in the TouriSME programme.
Who can participate?Small and Medium Enterprises located in France, Italy, Spain or Cyprus from one the following tourism sectors:
- Hotels and similar accommodation
- Holiday and other short-stay accommodation
- Travel agencies, tour operator reservation service and related activities
How to participate?
- Click on the “Apply now” button below
- Fill out all sections of the application form
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a copy of your answers
What are the next steps once my application is submitted?
An Evaluation Committee composed of 8 evaluators will select the application of a minimum of 62 SMEs by mid-October 2021. And if your business is selected, you will participate in the programme’s activities during 12 months from November 2021.