What do we offer?Trainings for knowledge transfer, matchmaking events for international cooperation and knowledge exchanges, and tailored mentoring and financial support to access environmental certifications.
These capacity building activities will enable you to put in place sustainable practices in your business by consuming less energy and resources, producing less waste and offering new ways of traveling in line with the markets, among others.
Depending on your objectives you will set for your business, you could be funded up to 7,000€ if you are selected to participate in the TouriSME programme.
Who can participate?Small and Medium Enterprises located in France, Italy or Spain from one the following tourism sectors:
- Hotels and similar accommodation
- Holiday and other short-stay accommodation
- Travel agencies, tour operator reservation service and related activities
How to participate?
- Click on the “Apply now” button
- Fill out all sections of the application form
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a copy of your answers
What are the next steps once my application is submitted?
An Evaluation Committee composed of 8 evaluators will review your application by mid-May 2022. If your business is selected you will participate in the programme activities during 11 months, until March 2023.